Thursday, November 13, 2008

Working on my movie

Ok so I haven't posted in awhile but I have been working on my stuff. I started off with Imovie because I had used it once before to make a movie in my grade 11 class. But I really needed more effects and I didn't feel I could do what I wanted to do with Imovie. So I switched to final cut pro. All of last class I was trying to figure out how to use it and I was getting really frustrated but for some reason when I came back this class things got a bit easier. I also got help from Alex and that was really great! I made a lot of progress and have alot of footage uploaded and edited. I even added an effect. I sped up a few of my clips so they look like they're being fast forwarded and I think that it looks really good and works well in the context of my movie. Now I just have to shoot the last of my footage and learn a few more effects and I think I'll really be on my way to creating an interesting project.

No comments: