Monday, December 1, 2008

Almost done

So class is almost finished for the semester and so is my movie :D
I've been working really hard on it and I hope it's going to come out ok. I haven't seen anyone else's movie so I'm kind of scared mine wont be as good but because I'm not in Cin/com I'm proud of what I accomplished.
Working on the movie was hard. I encountered some difficulties like all my work getting deleted because of the new thing with the mac labs, then I had trouble figuring out Final Cut Pro and I gave up on trying to get a Youtube video into my movie. Although working with Lynda.com and Alex Sediva was really helpful. Alex was really nice and helped me a lot with adding effects. I really like using final cut pro now and would love to learn it really well because I think I could make so many interesting things on it.
I think this was a really interesting project and it really made me realize how much work goes into even one minute of film.
Even though I found this class one of the hardest, I enjoyed it because you definitely see your hard work pay off in the end.

No comments: