Thursday, December 4, 2008

Done

I can't believe it but I've finally finished and exported my movie :D!
I'm so happy with the way it turned out. I'm still scared that compared to everyone's its not that good but since this is my first time creating a project like this I have to say I'm very pleased with the result. I'm also really happy with all that I've learned regarding Final Cut Pro. I want to get a mac just so I can use Final Cut Pro to make more movies on my own time.

I also can't believe the class is over! I'm glad I took this class, even though I really don't know what kind of mark I'm going to get I feel that I've learned a lot and acquired skills that are really going to help me in the future. I'm glad I know more about Photoshop, Imovie and of course Final Cut Pro.

Looking Back I encountered many difficulties. There were of course lots of computer related ones, such as everything being deleted from the scratch drive and having to start over, trying to get a song from my Ipod onto the desktop, and learning how to do the most basic things on Final Cut and Imovie. There was also personal difficulties I encountered like Getting over being shy and filming in public and trying hard not to procrastinate because a project like this takes ALOT of time.

But by making friends in the class, going on Lynda.com and just diving in and doing something new I got over these difficulties and ended up not only creating a project that I'm proud of but getting a true experience too.

No comments: